COVID-19 Operating Procedures
The shop is CLOSED to walk-in as ordered by The Ontario Government.
Our E-Store is open for Pickup and Delivery.
Due to the overwhelming demand and the world-wide bicycle and parts shortage, we are inundated with hundreds of inquiries every day. We are unable to answer many phone calls.
If you call, listen to the auto-attendant carefully. Leave a clear, detailed message.
519-751-2825 We respond as quickly as we can, likely by text.
The E-Store inventory updates hourly. Every bike and nearly everything else in stock is listed. If you see inventory marked as "Available in our store now", it should be. Time taken for inquiries and responses risks losing out.
- Bicycles need to be assembled and prepped. This takes 2-3 days.
- Online equipment orders typically take an hour to process. We contact you when ready.
- DO NOT ENTER THE STORE. When you arrive, ring our doorbell.
- Online orders for Curb-side Pickup or Delivery is preferred.
- We help customers outside the shop as best we can. Please be patient and brief.
- No on-the-curb product showings. The e-store has every bike and nearly everything else we have in stock. Sizing Charts
- Contact us for returns or exchanges. We handle these on a case-by-case basis. Be sure to have a receipt.
Service and Repair
- The current maximum turn-around time is 8 days. 3 days for tires & tubes. *This can change without notice*
- Firmly attach a note to your bike(s) CLEARLY with your name, cell #, email address, date and brief description of what you would like accomplished. Include what you consider to be a reasonable budget.
- Bring the bike(s) to the shop during our operating hours. Ring our doorbell.
- We will assess what the bike(s) require and get back to you prior to commencing work only if your expectations/budget don't match up with the bikes' needs, if we have run out of parts to complete your repair, or if we need to refuse the work.
- We appreciate prompt pick up upon completion. We have limited space.
- Please do not check on the status of your repair(s) unless absolutely necessary. (i.e. More than stated turn-around time)
- We are servicing bicycles as efficiently as we can on a first-in, first-out basis. We will contact you.
- We reserve the right to refuse any work.
The bicycle industry is experiencing a severe bicycle and component shortage with overwhelming demand. We are doing our best to navigate a quickly changing and challenging situation. For more information on the shortage, click HERE
Your patience is appreciated!
Updated April 17 2021