COVID-19 Operating Procedures
The shop is CLOSED to walk-in as ordered by The Ontario Government.
Our E-Store is open for Pickup and Delivery.
Due to the overwhelming demand and the world-wide bicycle and parts shortage, we are inundated with hundreds of inquiries every day. We are unable to answer many phone calls.
Text us HERE Contact us by email HERE
If you phone us , please listen to the auto-attendant message carefully. Be prepared to leave a clear, detailed message.
519-751-2825 We respond as quickly as we can.
- DO NOT ENTER THE STORE. When you arrive to pick-up, or to drop-off a repair, please ring our doorbell.
- Give everybody, including our staff, 6 feet of space at all times.
- Online orders for Curb-side Pickup or Delivery only during the COVID-19 lock-down period.
- We can help customers during this period, outside the shop. Please be brief.
- There will be no on-the-curb product showings.
- Contact us for returns or exchanges. We'll handle these on a case-by-case basis. Please be sure to have a receipt.
Bikes for Service/Repair
- Firmly attach a note to your bike(s) CLEARLY with your name, cell #, email address, and a brief description of what you would like accomplished. Include what you consider to be a reasonable budget.
- Bring the bike(s) to the shop during our operating hours. DO NOT ENTER THE STORE. When you arrive please ring our doorbell.
- We will assess what the bike(s) require and get back to you prior to start of work only if your expectations/budget don't match up with the bike's needs, if we have run out of needed parts to complete your repair, or if we need to refuse the work.
- Our current turn-around time is 8 business days, assuming we have required parts. *This can change without notice*
- We would appreciate prompt pick up upon completion. We have limited space.
- Please do not check on the status of your repair(s) unless absolutely necessary. This causes slow-downs in work while our service staff check.
- We are servicing bicycles as efficiently as we can on a first-in, first-out basis. We will contact you.
- We reserve the right to refuse any work.
The bicycle industry is experiencing a severe bicycle and component shortage with overwhelming demand. We are doing our best to navigate a quickly changing and challenging situation as best we can.
For more information on the world-wide bicycle shortage, click HERE
We are operating with limited staff and reduced hours.
Your patience during these strange times is appreciated.
Updated April 8 2021