COVID-19 Shut-Down Operations:
The shop is CLOSED as ordered by The Ontario Government.
Our E-Store is open for Pickup and Delivery.
- Online orders for Curb-side Pickup or Delivery only during COVID-19 lock-down period.
- We can help customers who have made arrangements by text, email etc. during this period, outside the shop.
- There will be no on-the-curb product showings.
- Our doorbell is only for pre-arranged pickups or drop-offs. It will be removed at time when we are not expecting any.
- If you need to drop-off a bike for repair, please contact us for intake procedures.
- The shut-down period is expected to end Jan. 23 2021.
- Contact us for returns or exchanges. We'll handle these on a case-by-case basis. Please be sure to have a receipt.
- Products are delivered from different fulfillment centers across the country. Some ordered items may be unavoidably delayed.
We are operating on reduced staff and hours. Your patience is appreciated.
For the full province-wide shut-down documentation, go to: ontario.ca/page/covid-19-provincewide-shutdown
Updated Jan 8 2020