Brantford Cyclepath's COVID-19 Strategy
We are currently closed to walk-in traffic. Our web-store is OPEN )
Curb-side drop off/pick-up for repairs and purchases only.
Please see the text below for our full Operations Procedures
Updated July 2 2020
Our current Operating Procedures
We have limited our hours until further notice:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Online & Curb-Side Sales
- We continue to offer curb-side pickup and drop-off.
- You do not have to enter the store.
- Ring our doorbell to alert us. We may be assisting other customers, so please be patient.
- Please continue to shop online at brantfordcyclepath.ca We will contact you once your order is ready for pick-up.
- Special orders are subject to delays due to high volume and shipping delays. The current estimated time for special orders is from 4 to 15 business days.
- If your visit into our store is essential, please read our guidelines posted on the shop door before entering. If you are unwell, please do not enter the store for any reason.
- We will let customers into store as we can. We are limited to 2 customers at a time, for no more than 5 minutes. Entry into the shop is only at our staffs’ discretion.
- Upon entry, please sanitize your hands and wear a mask if you have one.
- All of our customers are equally important to us. Please be mindful of your time in the store.
- Customers are only allowed within the CAUTION TAPE area. This area is designed to be as self-serve as possible. Please limit the amount of products or surfaces you touch.
- We encourage customers to wear face masks when inside the store. If there is a need for direct assistance from a staff member, we will not provide any help beyond taking payment from behind our plexiglass barrier if a face mask isn’t being worn.
- Please maintain a space of 6 feet from staff and other customers. 6 feet is about the length of an adult bicycle.
- Trying on helmets or shoes will only be allowed with the direction and discretion of staff. Wearing a face mask is required. Anything tried on has to go into quarantine for sanitization.
- Any fit services will be limited to basic saddle and foot assessments by prior appointment only. It is impossible to offer anything more than this without compromising the 6 foot distance.
- Test rides and trying on clothing are not available at this time.
- Our washroom is not open to the public.
We will be constantly reviewing our operating procedures and following the latest guidelines.
Bicycles for Service:
1: For all communication, TEXTING is PREFERRED. (519-751-2825) Your patience is appreciated as we may be engaged in several conversations at the same time.
2: Attach a note on your bike with your name, cell number, email address and the dropoff date. Please list of the things you feel needs to be addressed on your bicycle(s). To help us move quickly through repairs, if you have a maximum budget in mind, please add it also. (This is not permission for us to to spend your money. It will save time doing quotes for things you may be already OK with us doing.) We will endeavor to work within your budget.
3: When you arrive, put your bike in our bike rack and press our doorbell (Blue Sign). We will fetch your bike(s) inside as soon as we can. Please Sanitize Your Bike Prior to Drop Off. Please give us at least 2 meters of space during any interaction.
4: As required, we will assess your bike(s) and provide a quote for the required work. (If you have provided a budget, we will skip right onto repairign your bike). You can decide how or if you wish to proceed. Assessments will be by text. We appreciate quick responses if possible so we can get on with your work if approved. We reserve the right to turn down work we consider unsafe to proceed with, or beyond the bike's replacement value.
5: You will be notified when everything is ready for pickup. Please note; we are not scheduling any same-day service. The only exception might be a tire and/or tube, but this is not guaranteed. Please pick up your bike as soon as possible as we do not have the space to store your bike.
6: We can accept payment via our On-line store, E-transfer or By Credit Card over the phone. We are now accepting payments within the store if necessary.
7: For collection outside the store, press our doorbell (Blue Sign). We will place your bicycle(s) outside in our bike rack for you. Please give us at least 2 meters of space during any interaction.
PLEASE NOTE: We are doing the best we can with limited staff and resources. Currently we are working on a 7 business-day turn-around on repairs, 2 business-day turn-around on tires/tubes. First-in, first-out. We are not taking any appointments for service.
Sales of Bicycles, Equipment or Clothing
1: Order online through our web-store. Text, email or call us for advice and to answer any questions. TEXTING is PREFERRED. Your patience is appreciated as we may be engaged in several conversations at the same time. Please keep these brief.
2: We can accept payment via On-line store, E-transfer or By Credit Card over the phone. We are now accepting payments within the store if necessary.
3: We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup. During the day, If it is a simple order, we need at least 2 hours to process. If it is a bicycle purchase, Please give us some time to prep and/or assemble. Bicycle pickup schedule is currently 1 to 2 business days.
4: For collection outside the store, press our doorbell (Blue Sign). We will place your bicycle(s) outside in our bike rack for you. For other purchases, we can place them on our pickup shelf. Please give us at least 2 meters of space during any interaction.
No test rides are permitted at this time.
Our online store is fully operational. If you need assistance, please call, text or email us
Contact us by email HERE
Call or Text us at 519-751-2825 *TEXT is PREFERRED* (Calls will most likely go to voicemail)
We suggest following us on Facebook
Please, if you have to speak to us on the phone or outside the store, we would appreciate it if you could be brief. We are terribly understaffed and overwhelmed with calls and questions.
Thank-you for your patience, support and understanding at this time. It is just as weird for us as it is for you! Together we will get through this!