- Ultra-heavy-duty construction - Fits nutted rear axles - Adjustable to fit 12" - 20" wheels - 100lb weight capacity - For use on single speed bikes
Children's woven plastic basket Handlebar straps included
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
Fun handlebar-mount streamers. - Quick and easy installation
$12.98 - $20.95 $20.95 Up to 38% Off
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
-- Heavy duty trainning wheel - For 16'' to 20'' - Made of steel - Black
$161.99 - $199.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
- Bike handle designed to mount on the seat post of kid bike. - Used as training - Steel black - Rubber grip
Adjustable to fit 16" - 24" bicycles - Ideal for kids bikes with derailleurs - Designed for NUTTED rear axles - Does not fit QR axles (note: QR axles can be changed to NUTTED style) - Includes threaded rear axle extender - 125lb weight capacity
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Page 1 of 1