Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Keep the road grime and water off your clothes with a durable fender set made specifically for the Roll. No-fuss installation means you can add them quickly and easily, so you're always ready to ride. - Valuable and durable plastic fender set for Roll. - Designed for 650b x 2.3" tires. - Stainless steel fender stays and hardware. - Rear fender supports Plug and Play frame mounting. - Front: 660mm / Rear: 1050mm
Topeak's DeFender M2 rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release attachment fits most seatposts and allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds. Plus, the 2-pivot arm is super adjustable for better coverage and a perfect fit on any bike.
The DRY-TECH fender set is an engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. The fenders are made of a lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. It's also been engineered in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel in order to improve protection and to minimize water spray. The fenders are available in three different sizes (35, 45, and 52mm), and they're designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels—with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. Lastly, for a finishing touch, the fenders include heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware. - Engineered fender set with extended, research-based length for superior water protection. - Lightweight, yet highly durable multi-material design. - Engineered in Specialized's Win Tunnel to improve protection and minimize water spra.y - Designed to work on bikes with 700C wheels and with or without Specialized Plug + Play frame mounting. - Heat-treated, lightweight aluminum fender stays with stainless steel hardware.
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC1/RC11 fender set. They utilize a unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and they're made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. The front fender has a clever feature: it automatically disengages if a large object enters the wheel. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, they accommodate tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
$23.00 - $31.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation, so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris
$21.00 - $31.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
Topeak's DeFender M1/XC11 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Versatile mini fenders work with almost any casual bike - The #80 fits tire widths of 1.25-1.375" - Single splash guard
- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
A sturdy, secure set of full-coverage fenders designed to fit more bikes than any fenders in their class. Easy to install and easy to adjust, Roadrunners are a favorite of both cyclists and shop mechanics. Weight: 652 g / 1.44 lbs (pair) Construction - Forged alloy RAINRUNNER Q/R mounts - 3M Reflex rear reflectivity - Virtually unbreakable Techniflex body - Stainless steel stays - Safety front stays Mounting System - Below: Mount to Quick-Release skewers via included AXLE-RUNNERS - Above: Mount to brake bridge and fork crown via included nut and bolt or with zip ties Added Benefit - Included proprietary AXLE-RUNNERS mount to almost any front or rear Q/R skewer to “create” eyelets - 3M Reflex rear logo enhances visibility - Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility - Front fenders equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel - Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
Gravel away in rain, show, sleet or shine. The new RockShox premium short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at 3-bolt mounts and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties. - 3-bolt mounts ensures secure attachment - Designed to integrate seamlessly and look pro with RockShox branding - Compatible with all Rudy XPLR models
Axiom's Rackrunner Fender easily installs to your rear rack with the included hardware. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Rackrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. The Rackrunner fits racks with or without platforms and can be trimmed to fit. A simple and elegant ‘instant fender’ add-on for pannier racks. - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Mounts directly to rack tubing - 100% recyclable; can be trimmed to fit any rack; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet; hardware for mounting to racks with or without platforms
Versatile, flexible, front fender for mountain bikes. Fits virtually any fork with arch in front and any tire diameter with width up to 3.0". - Slop Stop - The Slop Stop leading edge catches mud and water the tire picks up and flings forward. Catching this slop at the tire helps prevent it from getting blown into your face! - Seal Shield - The Seal Shield drop section wings provide an effective barrier to trail debris and muck, helping keep your fork seals cleaner longer. - Flop Stop - The Flop Stop rear section's carefully engineered fold provide stiffness. This stiffness prevents the fender from contacting the front wheel and getting sucked into the fork, stopping you in a hurry! The folds also contour the fender around the tire making it a better mud guard. - Includes 4 reusable zip ties - Weight: 27g
- Universal mounting: front on the fork or rear on the seat stays - Technopolymer resin - Blade width: 65mm - Black with grey spoiler
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 31cm / 12.2" (in length) - Weight: 47g / 1.66oz (FS, on fork)
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Adapts to 700C wheels - Made of shock resistant polymer
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Can be used on 24'' or 26'' wheels - Designed specially for use with V-brakes and bike with suspension - Mounting kit included - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard - Made of shock resistant polymer - 100% recyclable material - Reflective safety stickers mounting
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Fits tubes from Ø27 to 35mm - Fits 26" to 29" wheels - Mudguard section of 55mm - Front mudguard compatible with disc brakes or V-Brake, and suspension or rigid bikes - Expander range on front and rear for perfect fitting - Includes long and short clamp depending on the space needed to clip it to the frame - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard - For an extra secure mounting of the rear mudguard we also offer a Ø 3 mm stainless steel U-stay - Mounting kit included
Page 1 of 3 Next page