Updated July 30 2020
Our current Operating Procedures
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Online & Curb-Side Sales
- We continue to offer curb-side pickup and drop-off.
- You do not have to enter the store. Ring our doorbell to alert us. We may be assisting other customers, so please be patient.
- Please continue to shop online at brantfordcyclepath.ca We will contact you once your order is ready for pick-up.
- Special orders are subject to delays due to high volume and shipping delays. The current estimated time for special orders is from 4 to 15 business days.
- Bicycles (In-stock) will take up to 2 business days to assemble and/or prep.
-YOU MUST WEAR A MASK - This is by order of The City of Brantford. Please bring your own, we will not supply one. If you have a medical exemption, please stay outside and ring our doorbell. We will assist you the best we can.
- Entry into the shop is at staff discretion. 3 customer limit and no more than 5 minutes. Please be mindful of your time.
- Upon entry, please sanitize your hands.
- Customers are only allowed within the CAUTION TAPE area. Please limit the amount of products or surfaces you touch.
- Please maintain a space of 6 feet from staff and other customers. 6 feet is about the length of an adult bicycle.
- Trying on helmets or shoes is at the discretion of staff.
- Any fit services will be limited to basic saddle and foot assessments by prior appointment only. It is impossible to offer anything more than this without compromising the 6 foot distance.
- Test rides and trying on clothing are not possible at this time.
- Our washroom is not open to the public.
We will be constantly reviewing our operating procedures and following the latest guidelines.
Bicycles for Service:
1: For all communication, TEXTING is PREFERRED. (519-751-2825) Your patience is appreciated as we may be engaged in several conversations at the same time.
2: Attach a note on your item(s) clearly with your name, cell number, email address and the drop-off date. Please list of the things you feel need to be addressed. To help us move quickly through repairs, if you have a maximum budget in mind, please add it also. (This is not permission for us to to spend. It will save time doing quotes for things you may be already OK with us just going ahead with.) We will endeavor to work within your budget.
3: When you arrive, put your bike in our bike rack and press our doorbell (Blue Sign). Please Sanitize Your Bike Prior to Drop Off.
4: As required, we will assess your bike(s) and provide a quote for the required work. (If you have provided a budget that will cover the work, we will skip right onto the repair). You can decide how or if you wish to proceed. Assessments will be by text. We appreciate quick responses if possible so we can get on with approved work. We reserve the right to turn away any job we consider unsafe or beyond the bike's replacement value.
5: You will be notified when ready for pickup. Please note; we are not scheduling any same-day service. The only exception might be a tire and/or tube, but this is not guaranteed. Please pick up your bike as soon as possible.
6: We can accept payment via our On-line store or E-transfer. We are accepting payments within the store.
PLEASE NOTE: We are doing the best we can with limited staff and resources. Currently we are working on a 7 business-day turn-around on repairs, 2 business-day turn-around on tires/tubes. First-in, first-out. We are not taking any appointments for service.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: There is a shortage of certain parts, tires and tubes. We may need to do the best we can with what we have available, or turn away your repair altogether.
Sales of Bicycles, Equipment or Clothing
1: Order online through our web-store. Text, email or call us for advice and to answer any questions. TEXTING is PREFERRED. Your patience is appreciated as we may be engaged in several conversations at the same time. Please keep these brief.
2: We can accept payment via On-line store, E-transfer or By Credit Card over the phone. We are now accepting payments within the store if necessary.
3: We will notify you when your order is ready for pickup. During the day, If it is a simple order, we need at least 2 hours to process. If it is a bicycle purchase, Please give us some time to prep and/or assemble. Bicycle pickup schedule is currently 1 to 2 business days.
We will not hold any bicycle without payment.
No test rides are permitted at this time.