Brantford Cyclepath offers bike trade-in options for in-store credit, applicable towards the purchase of a new bike.
Our trade-in program is simple and will save you the hassle of selling the bike privately. Evaluations only take a few minutes.
This program is offered in partnership with Cycling Avenue. The trade-in values are offered at their discretion. This service is meant to offer a quick and easy way to sell your bike without having to deal with the hassle of private resale. You may get a better price if you were to sell it privately.
The Fine Print
- We can only accept trade-ins on bikes or equipment that are from a name brand and not from a department store. Sorry, no children's bikes.
- The trade-in value can only be used towards a new bike or equipment.
- The trade-in item(s) must be in excellent working condition. The cost of any repairs will be deducted from the trade-in value. Damaged carbon fibre, dented bikes or ruined paint/decals will be refused. We need to inspect the equipment to ensure it meets the trade-in requirements.
- We do not sell your used bike or equipment. We ship to another company that specializes in used bikes. They only accept products in excellent working order.
- we can only trade-in bikes and equipment listed on our trade-in form. Please do not contact us for anything not listed.
- Bicycles and equipment that are more than 10 years old will most likely be rejected.